Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AOE: Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge.

When people say Sydney, then Opera house and Harbour bridge certainly come up on our mind. Those two are the most famous icon of Sydney. I got an opportunity to visit them in the end of 2014. I gotta say, they are amazing indeed. Technology, strategic location, and art are blended perfectly. That's why Australian government makes them as the icon of Sydney. That's why people around the world eager to picture it when they visit Sydney at least once.

Below are some photos I and my gf took when we were in Sydney. There are 2 angles, the first one is from Circular Quay, and the second one is from Milsons Point. Both angles have their own charm. I hope you enjoy the pictures :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment