Monday, February 9, 2015

AOE: Japan? I don't think so.

Do you know that Sydney has Japanese garden? Yes, I mean like garden in Japan. If you don't know, you should try to visit it when you are in Sydney. It is located in Auburn Botanic Gardens. You can take T2 train line from Central station and alight at Auburn station. Once you arrive at Auburn station, you have to take one more bus to the station near Auburn Botanic Gardens. Don't forget to tell the bus driver that you want to go to Auburn Botanic Gardens. I and my gf once told the bus driver about it. Unfortunately, he forgot to alight us to the right station and we had to walk like 1.5 km to reach the place. But, our effort was paid off by Japanese Garden's breath-taking scenery. It was feel like the real Japan. I salute the one who made and designed this perfectly. Here are some photos of the place :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment