Thursday, February 19, 2015

AOE: Bondi beach vs Manly beach.

As the most people know that Sydney has a lot of beaches, here I want to compare 2 of the most famous beaches in Sydney that I visited previously. They are Bondi beach and Manly beach. Tourist mostly have those two on their itinerary list. Those beaches are great though.

On comparing those two, I will show you some pictures I personally took. I am not going to judge one of them as better beach over the other. So here they are.

Bondi beach

















Manly Beach
















For your information, when I was in Bondi beach, the weather was cloudy and windy. That's why those Bondi beach photos seem very silent. And when I was in Manly beach, the weather was sunny. That's why so many people went to Manly as we can look in the photos. Those beaches have their own charm definitely. People go surfing on both beaches. So, Which do you think is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment