Saturday, July 26, 2014

AOE: Festivals in Europe. Part France & Monaco.

Bonjoir madame & madmoasille ! Komonj sava? hehe... it's been over a week since I posted about Holland and Belgium. Actually, I planned about 1 post 1 week but I had a lot of things to do like right now I'm applying for ACC Global Leaderships in South Korea. So, I have to submit an updated-CV, a TOEFL certificate, and an essay which hampered my blogging activity. haha..

This AOE is going to continue my latest post ("AOE: Festivals in Europe. Part Holland & Belgium."). Different with Odoorn Festival in Holland, France has its own big festival called "Festival de Martigues" placed in Martigues near Marseille. KAG IV joined that festival in 2005, showed our traditional culture through dance and music (angklung), performed some of France songs with angklung, and fortunately, we got a couple standing applause. That's awesome.

Logo of Festival de Martigues.

Boys with Mr. Try Sutrisno (Former of Indonesian vice president).
A statue in front of Eiffel tower, Paris.
With an Iranian artist.

Canoe-ing.
At Indonesian embassy, Marseille.

 We performed at church in Martigues and got a standing applause.

Performing "Plaisir d'Amor"

 Performing "Jali-Jali"

Performing  "Blue Danube"

With our Holland-France-bus-driver, Eric.
A view from Marseille.

A letter from my guest parent in Martigues, Daniel & Cath Martin. A photo of my 15th birthday.
 KAG 4 at Eiffel tower.
KAG 4 with guest parents.
 Opening party of Festival de Martigues.

With Mrs. Try Sutrisno in Eyragues.

Monaco view.

During free time, we went to explore the city of Marseille and we had a trip to Monaco shortly. Sight-seeing around Monte carlo, Monaco by tourist bus is incredible. All the roads around Monte carlo are united to be a single big famous Formula one circuit. That's so impressive. We love being there even though the living cost is more expensive than Martigues. Here is our video:

 Krida Art Group 4 on Festival de Martigues

I think that's all the story I've still remembered until now after 9 years haven't been there again. Maybe there are still a lot of stories I forget but let the picture tell you itself haha.. I'm out of memories of it. I hope you'all enjoy it although it's such a rush I wrote it. Merci boku, everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment