Thursday, July 30, 2015

AOE: Castle in Sydney.

Vintage building will always be interesting for many people in the world. It has an unique form that usually represent its own history. In this modern world, we hardly find vintage building around us. That's why it will always be interesting for us (?)

When I was in Sydney, I had a doubt that there is a vintage building around the city. I never knew until I found it inadvertently (and also until I saw some vintage buildings around the city. I'll post it later). I was on my planning to go to Darling Harbour from the Harbour Bridge. I walked through the way that my GPS showed me. But, in the half way to the place, I found the direction to the Botanical garden. I followed it because I thought I could visit both places in one day. But, you know what? It is quite far. In my way to the Botanical garden, I saw 2 people were practicing parkour in the grass field with many stones. They jumped from one stone to another. I stopped to watch them for a while until I realized it was afternoon already. So, I continued my walk to the direction. After several minutes walk from the parkour guys, I arrived at a place that makes me feel amazed. It is the Government house. It's like a kingdom castle from previous centuries. Seriously, It looks like a kingdom castle for real. I think it is kingdom castle. I was completely stunned. I couldn't hold myself from taking a picture around it. I had my own trip to the Government House Grounds. There is also an awesome garden in the backyard. It felt like I was in the movie haha.. I can't write it in words. So, here are some pictures of it. Help yourself. :D



How is it? Maybe for person like me who rarely find vintage building as unique as this Government house and beautiful garden as amazing as its garden, this occasion is a God's gift. I feel blessed that I could get that occasion at least once even though I still haven't tried house tours. If you want to visit the Government house, it is open daily from 10 a.m to 4 p.m for the Government House Grounds and Friday to Sunday from 10.30 a.m to 3 p.m for House Tours. And as you can see from the pictures above, it is FREE!

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment