Saturday, May 10, 2014

MBR: Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell

Tipping Point from Malcolm Gladwell is about make a big difference with a little thing as written at cover. He explains about The Law of The Few, How Some 'Special' people can make an epidemic, Law of 150, Word of Mouth, and Stickiness Factor. He also gives us as readers some examples of them, such as How Sesame Street and Blues Clues in 80s made some children could get higher intelligence, How famous shoes brand, Airwalk could increase its sales drastically within several years, and many more.

I personally just read this book and impressed of it. All of theories and examples he explained just make sense and it is real. They are written in history. It'd be good if we use these theories for further research and implementation in our own company, maybe.

So, that's all of my reference of this book. I just want to share what I've learn in my life. I hope it'll be useful reference for all of you who haven't read it yet. Thanks.

Bandung, Indonesia, Sunday, 11 May 2014

-RP

No comments:

Post a Comment